The automatic FUTURA line is ideal for filling open-mouth bags with powdered and granular products such as flour, pet food, pellets, fertilizers, milk powder, rice, sugar, among others.
The line allows filling bags with gross weight/liquid between 10-50 kg, reaching a production of up to work 600 cycles/hour.
- Single fill spout;
- Output up to 600 bags/h;
- Tag application device for premade tags;
- Fill spout dust collection manifold, for vacuum distribution and collection of any dust produced during the bag filling process;
- Applicator for 60mm wide crepe tape, 70 mm wide tape available on request. The bag top is first trimmed for correct application of the crepe tape;
- Hot welding of the polyethylene line inside the bag and seam with application of the crepe tape;
- Bag turner to lay bags flat for in-line discharge;
- Bag folding helix forms continuous fold on bag mouth without stopping the bag. The bag top is first trimmed in order to perform folding correctly;
- Bag inner poly liner heat sealing and sewing with application of crepe tape.