Automatic Flow-Pack horizontal machine for high productions with cross-welding system and rotary movement. It works from a flat sheet plastic coil for the execution of a "pillow-pack" bag with 3 welds, two transverse welds and a longitudinal one.
This equipment is suitable for the food and technical sector.
- Main structure made of steel and anodized anti-corrosion treated aluminium and all parts in contact with the product to be packaged are made of stainless steel AISI 304;
- Feeding table with a total length of 2100 mm, for product loading, the size of the entrance mat (extra accessory), nickel-plated steel chain and separators made of plastic material can be added on request, complete with AISI 304 stainless steel side guides, adjustable to fit according to product size;
- Coil holder with lower support in self-centred flag of easy regulation (maximum width of 500 mm film);
- Three independent wheel sets for longitudinal welding set on rectified brackets;
- Transverse cutting-welding group with rotary jaw;
- Rectified double jaw with a width of 250 mm;
- Passage of the product with variable or fixed tunnel forming, depending on the product (s) to be packed;
- Adjustable film path depending on the products;
- Three traction rollers, one tilting roller for regulating the welded strip, one hot roller with controlled temperature to perform the welding, one cooling traction roller;
- Adjustment of the length of the packaging and position of the cell point through an easy to use software, automatic positioning of the support of the coil, possibility to work with plastic with continuous printing;
- Motorization consisting of four brushless motors for the control of the transverse welders and the entry mat, while the other motor of 400W commands the longitudinal welders;
- FESTO pneumatic system;
- Control of the temperature by a thermoregulator with communication through the operator panel;
- Exit mat 1000 mm long;
- Anti-accident protection in accordance with the current European CE marking directives.