Semiautomatic thermo-retractable equipment developed for operation in automatic mode, with an operator to place the products in the welding zone. All the remaining packaging cycle is carried out autonomously.
The ESPERT 5040 EV is the ideal machine for productions up to 900 cycles per hour.
The closing of the welding ring is performed by a pneumatic cylinder. The welding mat moves, thus transferring the product to be packed into the oven to effect retraction.
It is possible to control the welding time and temperature, as well as regulate the height of the welding plane according to the dimensions of the product.
The safety of operator's hands is ensured through an efficient safety system installed in accordance with European CE marking directives.
The retraction tunnel is equipped with curtains that regulate the airflow inside the furnace to obtain packages with excellent retraction results even in the most difficult situations.
• Innovative design;
• Robust construction of high quality;
• High production performances;
• Pneumatic operation;
• Two independent carpets: one in the welding zone and the other in the retraction tunnel;
• Low consumption and high efficiency retraction oven;
• Fully automatic cycling;
• Timer control of the rise and fall of welding bars, welding time and carpet advance time;
• Available options: Waste tank and return rollers.
The machine works with retractable PVC film sleeve and polyolefin film
Max. Welding Area500 x 400 mm
Maximum Product Height160 mm
Welding SystemUpper Blades
Dimensions of Mouth Shrinking Tunnel450 x 230 mm
Length of the Tunnel700 mm
Compressed Air6 bar
Consumption and Pressure1 Nl / ciclo
Electric Supply230/280 V - 3 Ph + N
Dimensions2200 x 850 x 1500 mm (CxLxA)