NASTROPACK NP 01 LC EV tape-sealer is an automatic sealing machine of standard-size carton boxes (units with fixed height and width).
Two rapid and simple manual hand-wheel adjustments allow the setting of the machine to the required box size. The top and the bottom flaps are simultaneously sealed (the carton box must be introduced into the machine with the top flaps already closed). Ideal solution for carton boxes with a maximum 50-cm width and height. The machine works with PP adhesive tapes with width up to 60 mm and core diameter 75 mm. Machine made according to CE rules.
- Side pressure rolls with 3 wheels positioned in multiple places, for a better side pressure of the carton (to keep the upper flaps approach even in the presence of bulging/swollen/filled cartons);
- Millimeter scale fitted as standard on the machine frame, for an easy and quick adjustment of the upper assembly depending on the height of the carton which has to be taped ;
- Device "close three flaps" to facilitate and speed up the inclusion of carton... with a consequent increasing of the productivity;
- Max width of the cartons: 500 mm;
- Max height of the cartons: 500 mm;
- Min width of the cartons: 100 mm (if the carton has a minimum height of 110 mm);
- Min height of the cartons: 100 mm (if the carton has a minimum width of 150 mm);
- Taping head with a new roll to reduce noise during the detachment of the mother tape, during the conducting of the tape;
- Blue color (main structure of the machine) and yellow color (moving parts);