Easyliner is an automatic print and apply system applying the last printed label typically on still or moving boxes, packets, trays, pallets and many other products.
Easyliner prints any type of code, images and variable data coming from the packaging line and applied the last printed label.
This print and apply model is the entry level labeller of Arca print apply range of products: a labeller typically installed in the end-of-the-line.
Easyliner is an efficient print apply machine, easy to use for any operator, lightweight and low footprint.
- Speed and liner maximum width depending on Sato LT408 print module installed;
- Built around a solid anodized aluminum alloy plate, with all the components protected by the rear metal shell.
A safe and robust machine, designed to last over time
- 3 pneumatic solenoid valves;
- Reel housing (diameter 250mm / 9.84”);
- Liner path rollers numbered for quick loading;
- Most easy to use, thanks to the multi-functional operating button with integrated luminous LED;
- Alarm reset button;
- A luminous LED that signals alarms, machine state, stand-by (activated by external signal) or failure;
- Two flow regulators to control the exit and return of the pneumatic actuator;
- Two flow regulators to control the suction and holding force (Air Assist) of the label, at the dispensing stage.
The modules used for digital printing Sato, the world leaders in thermal transfer. All Sato modules work both for thermal pigment transfer (t.t. tape) and for direct thermal printing.