Semi-automatic packaging machine for more efficient production.
The process of packaging the skin system consists of fixing the product to a cardboard base through a transparent plastic film.
The plastic film is heated by a heat diffuser panel. Subsequently the plastic sticks to the carton by vacuum action, moulding itself to the profile of the object.
General Fundamentals of Operation:
• Manual positioning of the products on the carton and consequent movement of the products to the centre of the work table:
• It has an infrared resistance panel with automatic film heating system that is supported by a frame, thus ensuring perfect blocking of the film;
• Automatic lowering of the frame from the heating position to the packaging position;
• Automatic insertion and removal of air vacuum/suction of the packages;
• Automatic film cutting at the end of each work cycle;
• Manual opening of the frame after the end of each working cycle, so that it is possible to remove the cardboard;
• Possibility to program the heating time and the use of the vacuum pump;
• Ability to perform manually the operations described above;
• Requires compressed air.
Machine made according to CE rules.
ProductivityUp to 2 cycles/min
Maximum Card Dimensions495 x 695 mm
Max. Product Height180 mm
Dimensions2450 x 1450 x 1700 mm
Workbench Height350 mm
Electric Supply400 V - 3 Ph
Compressed Air5 NI/Cycles
Air Consumption6 bar