- Constructed with welded steel laminates in rigid structure that features a "C" shape;
- It has a welding power of 6 to 9 kW;
- Contains an automatic rotary table with electromechanical drive;
- It has several workstations with dimensions of 350x500 or 500x700 mm.
General Fundamentals of Operation:
- The TVR4 welder operates on the frequency of 27.12 MHz with ceramic triode and anti-transistor discharge for RF generation;
- It works with pneumatic and hydraulic press with stroke of 250 mm and closing force of up to 1000 kg;
- It features a touchscreen-controlled operation console and operator pushbuttons;
- It has a useful area of 500x700 mm in both the heated plate and the welding plate;
- It has pneumatic cylinders for the lifting of the disc during the rotation phase.